Welcome to Guides
Need help or guidance using Houdini? You are in the right place!
This section contains posts that cover fundamental principles to help you build your projects.
- Release Notes - A summary of the updates for every major and minor version
- F.A.Q. - Answers to common questions such as “Why Houdini?”
- Plugin Directory - A list of plugins you can add to your houdini project
- Working with GraphQL - An overview of the different ways you can leverage GraphQL
- Setting up Your Project - Instructions for setting up your project
- Pagination - An overview of Houdini’s support for loading long lists of data
- Caching Data - A summary of Houdini’s caching behavior
- Authentication - An overview of Houdini’s session and authentication infrastructure
- Uploading Files - A guide on handling file uploads via mutations
- Persisted Queries - A guide on persisted queries (including APQ)
- Typescript - An overview of the TypeScript API
- Contributing Guide - A guide written for people looking to contribute to Houdini
- Architecture - An overview of Houdini’s architecture for people building plugins
Our goal is for you to experience a new level of ease and efficiency in your application’s data handling. Do not hesitate to give us any feedback if something was confusing or felt weird.